Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Quick Update For All

Hey people! I know it's been a while since I did my last post (which was in the beginning of last month) but it was only because I was trying to finish a VEEEEEERY MASSIVE game that is on the most unlikely console. It's basically in the family of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but it's a game series that I think beats out both of these notorious franchises. It made from Square Enix like the other two, but it's their longest running RPG series to date. That game is Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies.



I will likely have a review for you guys soon, but I have two things to do before that:
1. Finish up the last part of my DJ:FFNY post, and
2. Stop playing this AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME GAME!

Once I'm done both of these I will have a review of it. Wish me luck and bare with me, cause it WILL be a while...just kidding! I'll have it as soon as possible people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment