Friday, September 17, 2010

Hey Folks! I'm Still Alive!


Hey internet people! If some of you were wondering, I'm still here. I'm just having to deal with college, is all. I STILL plan to write up posts and come on here on a regular basis. It's just gonna be tough dealing with an ENGINEERING major, F.Y.I.

So, don't feel like it's only one or two people doing this by themselves. I'm still here but just not as frequent. But juuuuuust to tide you over, here's a list of some of the games I do plan to talk about, be it a review or an underrated game.


  • Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Stary Skies (finished but still playing and finding extra things to do)
  • Bayonetta (finished on two difficulties but eventually traded it in for the next game...)
  • Red Dead Redemption (I'll share my judgement later)
  • Mario Golf: Advance Tour (trust me...you'll know why)
  • Grid (once again, I'll share my feeling later)
  • Limbo (a dark and somehow depressing and mindbending game)

0 comments:

Post a Comment