Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Where is everyone?

Quick update here. I've been a little under the weather for the past few days and felt like crap. I'm feeling a lot better, so when my mind gives me an idea for an Article I'll get right on it.

Also, I was supposed to be shooting a video of all the Pokémon stuff I have (games, plushies, pokéballs, etc) and you may or may not have noticed that that didn't happen. At the moment, though, I don't want to do it right now because I'm still a little congested, and no one wants to hear/see that. But fear not, because I shall do it as soon as possible...which is what I told myself to do last week before I got infected with the T-Virus.


Now in other news, there's a certain game than came out last Tuesday that's been eating up my time for the last two days:



Kingdom frickin Hearts!! And Birth By Sleep no less!

Now my closer friends (might be 5 or 6 of 'em) could probably tell you without thinking that I love the Kingdom Hearts games. I even announced that I'd disappear for a bit when I finally got it (didn't work out. not ninja enough).


So with the exception of an Extras Pokemon video and maybe some Kingdom Hearts related pictures also for the Extras section, you might not see an article from me for a bit, but I have, in no way, forgotten the site.


Come to think of it...where are those other two guys anyway? Maybe one's to ashamed because of the ass whopping I gave him in Pokémon? >_>

0 comments:

Post a Comment