Monday, October 4, 2010

Upcoming


 

I'm really enjoying these "Top 5" articles. For some reason I think they're easier to do (plus I've been on Cracked.com a lot). Anywho, I figure if I post about the ideas I'm having for articles, I'll be obligated to do them.




First: 5 sequels that can't beat their predecessor(s)

I had planned this one out a while ago and had forgotten about it (my bad). 

Second: 5 MAJOR Franchises that I've never played.

I'm a little afraid to do this one. I might lose my gaming license.

Third: Have you ever....?

Hmm. How do I explain this without it sounding stupid....This thrid one is going to basically be a list of things I know we've all done because of Video Games. (Example: rage quitting, trade-ins, etc).


I'll most likely do the 5 Franchises article first, should be up before the week is out. (Well now that I've said that, it will be)

0 comments:

Post a Comment